Schedule your appointments with the following in mind
Pre Procedure Musts and What To Avoid
The following is so important to adhere to to ensure best outcome, minimising complications, avoiding your treatment being cancelled, and avoiding costs of having additional touch ups.
2 weeks prior to your appointment the following MUST be stopped/avoided and not resumed again until 2 weeks post appoinment
- Stop use of all products containing retinols, vitamin A derivatives & glycolic acid.
- Botox and any other Cosmetic Injectables
- Facial Treatments(incl peels, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, skin needling)
- Vaccinations (incl. flu, travel and covid)
- Laser/IPL to the area to be treated.
- Heavy sun exposure to the face (sunburn, even mild, will increase blood flow which in turn increases bleeding during the procedure and will result in the pigment not retaining well)
7 days prior to your appointment the following MUST be stopped/avoided
- Fish Oil
- Brow Tinting/Dye/Henna/Lamination (must not resume until 4weeks post)
3 days prior to your appointment the following MUST be stopped/avoided and not resumed again until 3 days post appoinment
- Ibuprofen (check pain medication labels)
- All Blood Thinners (with GP clearance only)
- Brow Waxing (do not resume until 2 weeks post)
24 hours prior to your appointment the following MUST be stopped/avoided
- Alcohol and Drugs(narcotics)
- Caffeine (incl coffee, tea, energy drinks, pre workout)
- No Exercise (no sweaty exercise for 2 weeks post as well)
- Avoid spices that thin the blood (incl cinnamon, turmeric and chilli)
- All fake tan is removed from the face
Other considerations to take into account
- I advise to wash your hair either the night before/day of as this will make it easier to follow the aftercare.
- Make sure you have some cotton tips and cotton rounds at home to help with the aftercare. I will provide the aftercare instructions and creams needed.
- Come to the appointment with your normal day makeup/no makeup look. You can wear brow pencil to demonstrate how you usually wear your brows (or draw on freckles) if you like. This will be removed however and I will map your brows out.
- All anaesthetics must be purchased via the link provided when booking and there is no need to apply any prior to your booking unless it is your perfection visit using your scripted anaesthetics . These are used throughout to make it as comfortable as possible.
- The Faux Freckles procedure alone does not require anaesthetics.
- The cosmetic tattoos will appear significantly larger, bolder, darker and brighter initially than what is expected for the final outcome.
- I do not tattoo brows to “trends”. Your tattoo will be designed with you and I map and predraw taking into consideration your preferred styles, your hair direction, brow bone structure prior to commencing. There is no one size fits all, your brow will be unique to you.
- Brow Tattooing is a multi session process and is not complete until after The 6-10wk Perfection Visit which is why this is included in the cost of procedure. You are required to book this no later than the day of your first visit.